Create and Assign
We made it easier to create and assign activities. Within minutes, teachers can assign shared activities, or create and assign their own.
- Create activities and instantly assign to classes or individuals
- Improved search of LearnerPal questions (similar to Amazon.com search)
- Upload and assign a PDF or Website (URL) for instructional purposes alongside a question activity to reinforce learning
- Create and assign flashcard decks from LearnerPal’s robust glossary
- New activity types include Practice, Assessments, Flashcards, PDF’s or URL’s
We made courses more flexible and open than ever before! Teachers have more control now over the shared courses, and can even create and share their own!
- Edit LearnerPal courses or create your own
- Collaborate to build a shared course with Teachers in your school community
- Assign an entire course to your Students or assign selected units/activities
- Build custom curriculum’s to share with Teachers, Departments and entire School
We created a very easy to read suite of reports designed to facilitate decision making for Teachers. LearnerPal’s high impact reporting can be used to identify areas of strength and weakness amongst students.
- Assignment reports to show participation, progress and grading
- Detailed analytics to analyze areas of student weakness and strength
- Quick reports which display results for frequently asked questions
- View activity reports, student reports and more
- Dynamic score tracker by subject, category and sub-category
Student Self Study
We designed this for ALL students in your school. Whether they just want to practice more, or if their teachers aren’t using LearnerPal, students are empowered to practice and learn on their own.
- Study and practice key areas of their choice by creating their own activities, taking a LearnerPal practice course, or studying flashcards
- Create custom flashcard decks to reinforce vocabulary
- Create and add their own words to LearnerPal’s glossary
- Reporting that will identify gaps and allow Students to focus on those key struggling areas